Donate for buy laptop under 60000

                      Donate for laptop 


I don't have a money to buy laptop because my blog doesn't earn money and I really believe myself to create income in my blog 
So don't have a laptop for write best to better blog for my readers please donate money my bank account 


My UIP. ID :-    tarunghritalahare@okhdfcbank


Etherium address
 :-  0xC47EaA9aE65E5CE2aAd9463eE8aC6AC0e0a5E319


PayPal user iD 


Phone pay QR code




 The Asus VivoBook series offers a range of options within your budget. You can consider models like the Asus VivoBook 15 or Asus VivoBook S15. Look for configurations with at least an Intel Core i5 processor, 8GB of RAM, and SSD storage for smooth performance. These laptops typically feature a sleek design, good battery life, and a decent display, making them suitable for various use cases, including educational purposes or everyday tasks.

Post a Comment

0 Comments